Programmer Analysts[ID#7070]Back To List
Number of Vacancy Should be : Multiple
Applicant must have:
- Develop Oracle, SQL Server, and PL/SQL interfaces, packages, triggers, functions, and procedures as required.
- Develop and customize Oracle applications and workflows. Design labels with Loftware for Oracle applications, Oracle forms/reports, XML, and OA Framework in Oracle modules.
- Perform web development with Java, HTML, VB.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, and JSP based technologies.
- Work with GeoServer and PostGIS based application development, MS4W map server, and Visual Source Safe. 40 hrs/wk.
- Must have Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field and one year experience (or one year of experience as a Project Manager, Application Developer, or related occupation).
- Must have 1 year experience working with PL/SQL, SQL Server, Oracle applications, Oracle forms/reports, XML, OA Framework, Java, GeoServer, PostGIS, and MS4W Map server.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods of time.
Preferred location of candidates: Infosenseglobal Inc, 2525 North Loop W, Suite 210, Houston, TX 77008.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!