Oracle APPS DBA – Team Lead[JOBDBA0101]Back To List
Number of Vacancy Should be : Multiple
Applicant must have:
THE DUTIES INCLUDE:
This position is responsible to manage and administer Oracle E- Business Suite R12.x (EBS E12) and Oracle Database 11g/10g with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle EBS R12 Environment of multination clients.
- Candidate must be expert in Oracle EBS R12 Technology, Architecture, Deployment and Infrastructure having multi node, load balanced, clustering and DMZ setup.
- Should be expert in Installation, Configuration, deploying technology stack of in EBS R12 and its Oracle Database Installation, Configuration, Upgrade.
- Having expertise in Oracle EBS instance upgrade from version 11i to R12 or EBS R12.0 to R12.1.x and expertise in Oracle Database Upgrade as well.
- Should be expert in Cloning/refresh of EBS R12 Instance and Oracle Database using Rapid Clone and other cloning technology.
- Having expertise in patching of EBS R12 Instance and Oracle Database Instance.(Rollup, CPU, Merged Patch, RDBMS Opatch etc), able to analyze in-depth of patch driver file and troubleshooting for any issue related to patch.
- Should be expert in AD Utilities and expert in utilizing it.( ad* for AutoConfig, Patching, Admin, Cloning, Ctrl etc).
- Should be well versed in monitoring of EBS and Database Instances using Oracle Grid/Cloud Control with AMP and ACMP.
- Good troubleshooter for any performance issue and bugs, able to work with Oracle Support and eager to resolve issue with priority.
- Should be expert in System Administration, Application Developer, Workflow Configuration and Administration, Various FND Processes.
- Expert in EBS Oracle Database administration and monitoring having RAC, Data Guard, ASM Instance, backup strategy using RMAN on EXADATA Database machine and other high end servers. Monitoring considering database growth, space, load and optimal performance for large user base.
- Well experience in Oracle Database Advance option of tuning and administering like Recovery Advisor, ADDM, AWR, Tuning and Diagnostic Pack etc and worked on Grid / Cloud Control.
- Well versed in Oracle Linux, RHEL, and other Unix OS. Experienced on heterogeneous operating system environment.
- Good quality knowledge on SQL, PL/SQL, Database Objects, Oracle Forms/Reports and other development options available with Oracle.
Additional expectation and Job Responsibility:
- Candidate must be eager to learn other and upcoming Oracle Technology like Oracle Fusion Middleware, Hyperion EPM, Oracle Agile PLM, DEMANTRA, EXADATA, Grid/Cloud Control, OBIEE etc and integration with Oracle EBS.
- Able to work with Consultants and Developers and able to escalate of database issues with Oracle Support and Development team/Consultant.
- Good and quality interpretation, written, communication and documentation skill.
- Able to support 24/7 data center operation.
- Ready to work during planned weekend support.
- Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support when critical issues/problem is there.
Preferred location of candidates: Infosenseglobal, A-103, Info Tower-3, Infocity, CH-0, Nr. Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar, 382009.