Team Lead Apps DBA [DBA\TL\01\210218]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 10+ Years Experience
- Operating System: Red Hat Linux, Solaris, IBM AIX, HP Unix, Ms-Windows
- Oracle E-Business Suite : 12.2.4,R12,11i, 11.0.3 etc.
- Middle tier : Oracle Weblogic, SOA, OBIEE, OAM, IDM,JMS,JTS etc.
- RDBMS : Oracle 12c,11g,10g,9i,8i,8,7, Microsoft SQL Server
- Big Data : – Hadoop, Exadata
- No SQL DB : Cassandra.
- Ticketing System: Remedy, JIRA, i-Service, DMS, ISM etc
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oracle APPS DBA, Oracle DBA and Fusion Middle-Tier which includes Oracle E-Biz Suite Implementation, Upgrade, Fusion Middle Tier Implementation and Configuration, Oracle RDBMS Upgrade, Cross Platform Migration, Exadata Migration, RAC implementation, Operations management.
- Managing the DBA team for deployments of Coding, Cloning, Refreshing, Patching, Backups, restore etc.
- Knowledge of Server Tuning, Database Tuning, SQL Tuning, Application performance monitor.
- Familiarity with Oracle Advanced Supply Chain, Financials, Demantra, iSupplier/iProcurement, OBIEE, RMAN, SSO, OID, RAC, ASM, high availability setups for CMs, DB & Apps tier.
- High Availability Configurations like Clustering and Hardware Load Balancers like Big IP Datacenter migration
- Expertise in activities like maintaining instances, maintenance of file system and taking appropriate backups for security and consistency
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!