Team Lead – Apps. DBABack To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 10+ Year Experience
BE, MCA, MTech, Graduation in IT / Computer Science
- Lead Exp
- Multinode infrastructure
- Oracle EBS
Roles And responsibilities
- Oracle APPS DBA, Oracle DBA and Fusion Middle-Tier which includes Oracle E-Biz Suite Implementation, Upgrade, Fusion Middle Tier Implementation and Configuration, Oracle RDBMS Upgrade, Cross Platform Migration, Exadata Migration, RAC implementation, Operations management.
- Managing the DBA team for deployments of Coding, Cloning, Refreshing, Patching, Backups, restore etc.
- Installation and Configuration of n Oracle Fusion middleware like Weblogic 11g and 12c, SOA and integration with oracle E-Business Suite.
- Cross platform migration from Solaris to Linux, HP-Unix to Linux and IBM-AIX to Linux
- Knowledge of Server Tuning, Database Tuning, SQL Tuning, Application performance monitor
- Knowledge of UTF8 Character set migration using DMU and csmig tool and OATM migration
- Installation of Oracle Applications 11i/R12 through rapidwiz, ASM and Data Guard configuration and maintenance of Oracle 11i/R12 Applications, Cloning, Patching, Upgrade, Language installation.
- Familiarity with Oracle Advanced Supply Chain, Financials, Demantra, iSupplier/iProcurement, OBIEE, RMAN, SSO, OID, RAC, ASM, high availability setups for CMs, DB & Apps tier.
- Reorg of tables, indexes and tablespaces.
- Oracle Applications Utilities like AD Administration, AD Controller, Autoconfig, AD Merge Patch, AD Relink, AD Splice, ADOP (AD online patching) etc.
- Knowledge in SSO and OID implementation and integration with Oracle E-Business Suite.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Understanding of Multi-node Infrastructure, Load Balancer, Clustering and DMZ setup
- Experience working with Oracle EBS instance upgrade from versions 11i/R12 to R12.2.
- Experience working with Engineered Systems (Exadata, ODA).
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!