Sr. Oracle Supply Chain Functional Analyst [FUN\SSCM\01\220518]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 8+ Years Experience
- EBS Finance
- R12 (Implementation/Upgrade)
- Manufacturing modules
- Distribution modules
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oracle SCM Modules – Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, OPM, Procurement, iSupplier, Supplier Life Cycle Maintenance, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, ASCP, Demantra.
- Implementation Experience is a must.
- Should be a hands-on person w.r.t Oracle SCM modules.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good to have P2P and O2C knowledge.
- Should have done at least 2 implementation / 1 upgrade experience must.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- 4+ years’ experience in lead support of software applications.
- Knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQLPlus, Forms, Reports).
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Experience in Process Manufacturing applications
- Lead user sessions for requirement and testing
- Knowledge in automation testing tools supporting regression testing activities
- Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!