Marketing ManagerBack To List
Number of Vacancy : 2
Applicant must have: 3 - 5 Years Experience
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Collaborate and Lead to develop collaterals and Other marketing Materials
- Involved in designing and content making for marketing collaterals like Product Brochure, Services Brochures, Sales Presentations, Web Content, Sales Scripts and Product One-pagers.
- Creating and managing the production and proofing of marketing materials i.e. digital, social media, and hard copy
- Must have a background working for an IT company (service oriented)
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud / EBS and ERP preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office / Excel
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Key contact for sales teams globally. Provide them with support and communication and assist with lead generation activity
- Digital marketing and marketing automation of the company
- Managing and developing all online assets, websites & social media
- Execute direct and email marketing campaigns to prospects and customers
- Executing campaign management to track ROI and evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Assisting Pre-sales team for Proposal Making, Presentations and other activities to fulfil client requirements as a part of a team.
- Experience working with Oracle Services / is preferred .
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!