Lead SQL Server DBA [SQL\TL\220218]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : Multiple
Applicant must have: 8-10 Years Experience
- SQL Server – Backup and Recovery,
- Performance TuningDB2/Informix.,
- Good Troubleshooting,
- High Availability Options,
- Capacity Planning,
- Working experience in the large environment
- Well experienced Lead SQL Server DBA having complete knowledge on all area of Installation, administration, configuration, monitoring, migration, advanced performance tuning, backup/restore and recovery option, user and security administration of SQL Server Database Instance and worked on latest releases 2017/2016/2014/2012/2008
- Worked on Enterprise Server software for a large-scale organization with all possible configured high availability options like Always On, Clustering, Replication, Mirroring, Log Shipping and supporting daily administrative activity and exhaustive monitoring for availability.
- SQL Server Integration Services, SSIS packages Development, SQL Server Reporting Service and Analytical Service experience will be an added advantage including upgrade/migration
- Aware about optional features like full-text indexing, partitioning, indexed views, Transact SQL (T-SQL) Coding, XML Queries, PL/SQL development experience with the stored procedure, function, trigger and view and other
- Good quality knowledge on T-SQL, PL/SQL, Powershell Scripting and other Scripting and other development options available with SQL Server/Window Environment.
- Managing and administration of Development/ QA / Staging / Production environment process like change management, build process for new development and product release.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!