Lead Network Manager [SA\NM\230218]Back To List
Number of Vacancy Should be : Multiple
Applicant must have: 10+ Years Experience
- Cisco and Juniper certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIS, JNCIA)
- Experience with Linux, Windows server, and Active Directory administration a plus.
- Experience with Solarwinds NPM and NCM products
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment
- Manage and lead a team of systems, cloud and network engineers.
- Reporting to the management regarding all aspects of the division.
- Meeting all key deliverables and SLAs for the entire project with the assigned team.
- Design, installation and management of Wide Area Networks (WANs), Local Area Networks (LANs) and programming a variety of complex routers, firewalls, wireless controllers and switches
- Proactively monitor and maintain internal and customer’s cloud, server, network and firewall infrastructure to meet agreed on SLAs.
- Troubleshooting and Support in all aspects of network routing, switching, security, and load balancing
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science/computer engineering related discipline or bachelor degree plus 10+ years’ experience working in a large scale IT team (supervisory role preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience of managing and leading network and/or system administrator team
- Experienced with Project Management fundamentals and life-cycle. PMP certification is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of network protocols, routing protocols, VPN and MPLS configuration, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Experience in implementing pragmatic network security and audit
- In-depth understanding of secure application protocols including SSL/TLS, SFTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ASA, Juniper firewalls F5 Load Balancers
- Experience configuring the network, security, VPN with public cloud platforms
- Must be available during evening and weekend hours to provide scheduled and non-scheduled 24×7 on-call support
- Experience of working within an ITIL framework
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!