Core Oracle DBABack To List
Number of Vacancy : 3
Applicant must have: 5-10 Year Experience
BE CS, MCA, MTech, Graduation in IT / CS line
- BackUp & Recovery
- Performance Tuning
- Golden gate
Roles And responsibilities
- Must worked on large environment.
- Well experienced Oracle DBA having complete knowledge on all area of Installation, administration, configuration, monitoring, migration, advance performance tuning, backup/restore and recovery option, user and security administration of Oracle Database Instance and worked on Oracle 12c/11g database version.
- Experience in planning, administering and supporting production and non-production databases and capacity planning, technical infrastructure design.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle Database’s logical and physical structure.
- Hands on experience on working and administering of managing RAC, ASM, Standby Database/DataGuard environment, Oracle Stream and RMAN, Oracle Grid Control and other oracle options and utilities.
- Highly expected troubleshooting skill on issue with RAC, ASM, Database, Performance Tuning and Backup Recovery etc.
- Must aware about new features supported with Oracle Release and Options and Features supported by Oracle and implementation strategy with best practices.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Oracle Database 12c/11g, Architecture, Backup, Recovery, Performance Tuning.
- Well experience in RAC, ASM, Active Dataguard and High Availability Solutions
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!