Business development representative – OracleBack To List
Infosenseglobal is currently investing heavily in growing our North America business through strategic investment Marketing, Sales, and delivery capacity in response to increasing client demand for our services.
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven Business Development Representative / Sales Representative with knowledge of the various Oracle Database & Applications technologies and offerings to join a dynamic sales team with focus on selling innovative industry solutions leveraging our market leading position in emerging technologies that build on our established expertise in :
- EBS Implementations/upgrades, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Cloud Enablement & Implementations – across enterprise functions.
- Software Development, Systems Integration and Collaboration Solutions.
- SaaS, Hybrid Cloud and Managed Service.
The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep. In addition the role is responsible for the acquisition and development of strategic customers, by driving new business campaigns to engage with new prospects and sell targeted solutions. Primary job duty is to sell Oracle business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and new customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation, through opportunity qualification to Proposal creation, presentations, negotiations and contract closure and account management.Working on strategic initiatives to execute ‘Go To Market’ campaigns.
- Delivering sales presentations and actively leading bids.
We hire degree level professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. Successful candidate will have an existing network of relationship with Director or C-level audiences in the in one or more industry sector such as Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation, Health and Industrial Products and be able to facilitate a profitable engagement with prospects.
Essential requirements include :
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle applications In depth knowledge of industry trends and priority of areas for future investment.
- An understanding of key solution and process areas in Cloud, Mobile and Back Office automation.
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity to a successful outcome, able to think outside of the box.
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills.
- Happy to leverage your own personal and professional network of potential prospects and partners.
- A solid personal network for opportunity generation and validation of solution fit to industry challenges.
- Growth – oriented, assertive and action-oriented, yet a team player who seeks and acts on input from others.
- Passionate about driving significant business impact, ambitious and strives to raise the bar continually.
- Upbeat, positive, transparent and engaging with natural skill for developing professional relationships.
- A sharp, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among bright progressive people.
- Operates with high integrity and credibility in the eyes of key individuals with who s/he will work.
Whilst Infosenseglobal is respectful of our employees’ work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the North America if required.
Preferred location of candidates: Infosenseglobal Inc, 2525 North Loop W, Suite 210, Houston, TX 77008.